Friday, July 15, 2011

You Know.

Well here I am after about 7 months without a computer. Wow that was a long long time. But anyway I'll get you all caught up. Eli and I are working harder than ever now and are kicking some butt with a ton of help from the big man upstairs. But things are really going great. We came across this man about 3 months ago and he was dying of liver cancer from dinking way too much. He could not leave his bed and he was about at least 81 ponds and a little shorter than me. So he was pretty skinny. His name was Domingo and we started to teach to him the word of our awesome God. He learned quite a bit and even accepted Christ into his heart and repented. So one day I got this awesome idea (it's the only kind I have / jk it was from God) to make a video of him giving his testimony to help other people going down the same path. He agreed and we started shooting him and his wife giving their story together asking questions like how did this start? Or what would you tell others that are going through the same thing? The awesome thing is we caught him apologizing to his wife and accepting the apology. We got it all on video and I'm still working out the kinks in it. Domingo died a week later on 7-10-11. But he was suffering day and night in his bed not able to move. The last prayer I heard him pray was that he told "God if He was ready to take him then go right ahead. But if your will for to grant me another day than I will still praise you." But praise God that he is in heaven now with a new body and worshiping in the presence of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment